Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to Travel Ireland!

Welcome to the kickoff of the Travel Ireland blog. Come on in and stay for awhile. As you navigate this blog you will find tons of information for your Ireland travels. Much of this information will include preparing for the trip and what to do when you get there. Trust me, there is a lot to plan for a trip overseas. And once you get there you are going to want an idea of what you can do because there are so many possibilities and the time will be gone before you know it. Most of this information will be provided from personal experience. So, have fun, relax, and let's get you ready for your trip!

4 comments:

  1. I love to travel and Ireland is high on my "hit list" so I'll be looking forward to what you have to say. Hope you'll comment on the advisability of biking around Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traveling is one of my favorite hobbies. In Europe, I've only visited Germany and Italy so far. I can't wait to read your comments about Ireland's culture, food and the best places you would recommend for family vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to some tips on traveling overseas. Knowing what to expect will greatly reduce my anxiety while traveling! I look forward to hearing more about Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major, you will not regret overseas travel. It gives you another perspective on life and experience you cannot attain from a book or classroom. As for the anxiety, hopfully the articles in this blog will help. The best advice I can give for the moment is to prepare the best you can... and go have the trip of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete